Back to 13th Century
Chinggis Khaan and his descendants who ruled the Mongol Empire greatly shaped the history of the World. Their background, culture and uniqueness from the people of those times gave them significant advantages. Nomadic legacy of those times still lives in modern Mongolia. This is an ideal tour for those interested in history and nature.
13th Century Complex - Terelj NP – Khustai NP – Elsen Tasarkhai
Ulaanbaatar – 13th Century Complex - Central Mongolia - Ulaanbaatar
- Day 1 - 13th century National park. 110km (L/D)
After meeting the tour guide, travel towards 13th Century National Park. Observe the stainless-steel statue of Chinggis Khaan along the way. Upon arrival, visit five separate camps established in the park. Each of the camps will provide different perspectives of XIII century nomadic life. After learning about military, culture, nomadic, literature, religious aspects of previous generations of Mongols, attend lunch at the Khan’s camp. Afterwards, resume your journey and drive towards Terelj National park for overnight at ger camp. (B/L/D)
- Day 2 - Terelj national Park. (B/L/D)
Terelj National park is located 80km to the east of Ulaanbaatar. High granite cliffs, sculpted into unique formations by wind, frost and rain erosion loom over fertile valleys. Visit the symbol of Terelj National Park - Turtle Rock and visit Ariyapala meditation center. Visit a local nomadic family to enjoy a horse ride at the Park. Overnight in a ger camp
- Day 3 - Khustai National Park. 200km (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the camp, depart for Khustai National Park where reside the exotic Przewalski wild horses. Arrive in Khustai by lunch time. In the late afternoon, drive deep into National park to see the Przewalski horses that are also known as ‘Takhi’ in Mongolian. Overnight in a ger camp (B/L/D)
- Day 4 - Elsen Tasarkhai. 200km (B/L/D)
Early in the morning, drive to Khogno Khan mountain and visit Ovgon temple. Check-in at a ger camp located by the sand dunes of Elsen Tasarkhai. Visit local camel breeding family for camel ride. Overnight in a ger camp.
- Day 5 - Ulaanbaatar. 280 km (B)
After relaxing breakfast, drive back to Ulaanbaatar city and transfer to hotel.
예약가능 투어 날짜
2023-05-01 - 2023-10-01
2024-05-01 - 2024-10-01
$2065 / per pax
$1415 / per pax
$1142 / per pax
4 -7 사람
$1079 / per pax
8 -11 사람
$858 / per pax
- Transfers upon arrival and departure
- English speaking guide at all times.
- In the countryside all lodging will be in ger camps.
- All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
- Ground transportation: in the countryside by a chauffeur driven 4WD jeep, bus in the city area.
- Park entrance fees
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 1 liter of drinking water per day per person
패키지 가격은 포함되지 않습니다
- Accommodation in a hotel or hostel in Ulaanbaatar
- Hotel extras, such as telephone calls, bar bills and laundry services
- Travel insurance, medical insurance
- Visa application fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as IDD call, internet, laundry, items of a personal nature
- Gratuity to local guides and drivers
- Airfare or train ticket
- Airport taxes, excess baggage charges (over 44pound / 20kilo)
- Changes of arrival/departure flights
- Additional services
- Any charges of major force beyond our control (e.g. imposition, quarantine restrictions, etc...)
- Optional excursions unless stated in your itinerary, etc…