Juulchin LLC is Mongolia's first tourism company established 1954. During its long years of operation, Juulchin team has strived tirelessly to bring joy & pleasure to its customers in an effort to present Mongolia to the World.
Our mission: Share the history and culture of Mongolia with the World and create lifetime lasting memories for our clients
Our vision:Open Mongolia to the World and the World to Mongolia
Our vision: Enjoy and Love Mongolia with us
Achievements of Juulchin team in the last decade
During its long years of operation, since 1954, Juulchin team has strived tirelessly to bring joy & pleasure to its customers in an effort to present Mongolia to the World. Of the many awards and honors received by Juulchin team, some of the most notable award from last decade include: - 2011: Selected "Best Tour Operator of the year"by Tourism Association of Mongolia, 'Best partificpant' of ITM expo, 2012: "Best Supporter of Folk arts" by National Song and Dance ensemble, 2013: Selected 'Best Tour Operator" by general public in awards organized by "Young Journalists' Association", 2014: Selected "Best Tour Operator of the year" by Tourism Association of Mongolia, 2015: Selected "Best Tour Operator of the year" by Tourism Association of Mongolia, 2016: Selected "Best Inbound Tour Operator of the year" by Tourism Association of Mongolia, 2018: Selected "Best Outbound Tour operator" by Tourism Association of Mongolia, 2019: "Best Partner" of Hunnu airways.
Tavan Bogd Group
Juulchin LLC is part of Tavan Bogd Group. Tavan Bogd Group is Mongolia's leading conglomerate consisting of 19 subsidiary companies and 4 invested companies. The Group employs over 11,000 employees and operates with a motive to improve the daily lives of all Mongolian people.
Aside from Juulchin LLC, some of the major and influential companies of Tavan Bogd Group include Gobi Cashmere LLC, Ulaanbaatar Flour LLC, Tavan Bogd International LLC, Ulaanbaatar Print LLC, Tavan Bogd Foods LLC, Bogd Motors LLC, Airlink Mongolia LLC, Kempinski Khan Palace LLC, and Juulchin Duty-Free LLC, etc.
- #1 Cashmere player in Mongolia with global presence in 10 countries with total of 42 stores including 5 cities in Russia.
- Cashmere market share in Mongolia 85%
International Trade & Services
- Official dealership for Toyota, the best-selling auto brand in Mongolia
- Nationwide leadership in select service industries
- Account 75-80% new Toyota vehicles sales in Mongolia
Finance & Banking
- Khan Bank, a core part of the Group, is the largest bank in Mongolia with unparalleled distribution presence throughout the country
Food Production & Services
- Leading position in the Mongolian wheat flour market, where flour is main staple food.
- Pioneer in developing international restaurant franchise brands
- UB Flour has 35.0% market share in Mongolia
Tourism & Hospitality
- Well poised to benefit from inbound tourism into Mongolia
- The Juulchin, Kempinski and the duty-free brands spearhead the group’s tourism services offering
Mining Supply & Services
- Leading remote-area catering and heavy-duty mining equipment supplier companies with international partners