- Transfers upon arrival and departure
- English speaking guide at all times.
- In the countryside all lodging will be in ger camps.
- All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
- Ground transportation: in the countryside by a chauffeur driven 4WD jeep, bus in the city area.
- Park entrance fees
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 1 liter of drinking water per day per person
패키지 가격은 포함되지 않습니다
- Accommodation in a hotel or hostel in Ulaanbaatar
- Hotel extras, such as telephone calls, bar bills and laundry services
- Travel insurance, medical insurance
- Visa application fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as IDD call, internet, laundry, items of a personal nature
- Gratuity to local guides and drivers
- Airfare or train ticket
- Airport taxes, excess baggage charges (over 44pound / 20kilo)
- Changes of arrival/departure flights
- Additional services
- Any charges of major force beyond our control (e.g. imposition, quarantine restrictions, etc...)
- Optional excursions unless stated in your itinerary, etc…
Comfort tour around central Mongolia with overnight stays in eco ger camps. During the tour you will get to visit interesting sites located in Central Mongolia including mystic Khugnu Khan mountain, first Buddhist Monastery in Mongolia, Erdene Zuu, built on the site of ancient Karakorum city. Also you will see Mongol Nomadic show which will allow you to see and experience traditional way of life of Mongol nomads in person.
Chinggis Khaan Statue, Mongol Nomadic Show, Karakorum, Erdene Zuu
Ulaanbaatar - Chinggis Khaan Statue/Terelj – Karakorum – Bayangobi - Ulaanbaatar
- Day 1 - Arrival (L/D)
Your guide and the driver will meet you and assist you at the airport or train station. Transfer to the hotel in a private vehicle. Check-in and enjoy free time until lunch. After lunch, take a tour of the city, visit the National History Museum, and walk along the main Sukhbaatar Square. Enjoy the colourful traditional folk songs and dance performance. Throat singing and contortion are the highlights of the show. Have dinner and spend the night at Kempinski Hotel Khan Palace.
- Day 2 - Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex / Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Tsonjin Boldog (55km), a historical location commemorated in the Secret History of Mongols. The stainless-steel statue of Chinggis Khaan, considered to be the tallest equestrian statue in the world, stands at the center of the complex. Visit museums located at the basement of the statue complex and walk to the top of the statue to enjoy the breathtaking view. Continue to the Gorkhi-Terelj national park. Lunch at a ger camp. There are great opportunities for hiking, rock climbing and horse riding at the park. Visit the Ariyapala Meditation center located in magnificent alpine scenery. Dinner and overnight stay at a luxury ger camp.
- Day 3 - Nomadic show / Khustai National Park
Leave early after breakfast, drive along the southern banks of Tuul river past Ulaanbaatar and arrive at the Mongol Nomadic show to experience the centuries-old Mongolian traditional nomadic way of life. Visit a small ger encampment to see the making of dairy products with an opportunity to taste. Try yourself in leather tanning and felt making. Opportunities of yak and camel riding will be present. Continue to the Khustai National Park. Visit the local information center and watch a short, but very informative documentary to get acquainted with the project and its admirable efforts to reintroduce the wild horse takhi, the ancestor of all modern-day horses in the world, back into the wild. Drive into the park in search of the takhi, also known as the Przewalski horse. Dinner and overnight stay at the Khustai ger camp.
- Day 4 - Karakorum / Erdene-Zuu Monastery complex
Enjoy the buffet breakfast and drive to Karakorum, once the capital of the 13th century Great Mongol Empire. After lunch, visit Erdene-Zuu Monastery, probably the earliest surviving Buddhist monastery in Mongolia built in the 16th century on the ruins of the ancient capital. Tour the monastery ground and visit several chapels with excellent examples of Buddhist art, Thangka paintings and statues dating back to the 16th century. Visit the Karakorum museum. Dinner and overnight stay at a luxury ger camp.
- Day 5 - Bayangobi
After breakfast, drive to Bayangobi area and visit a local herder family. Have a short camel ride over the Elsen Tasarhai sand dunes. Enjoy the beautiful scenery. Dinner and overnight at local ger camp.
- Day 6 - Ulaanbaatar
After breakfast, drive back to Ulaanbaatar. Upon arrival, enjoy lunch at the southern part of the city. Visit the Zaisan Hill memorial on the way to your hotel and see the city from above. Dinner in the evening at the Monet restaurant with a view of the main square and the city at night.
- Day 7 - Departure
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport or train station for departure.
예약가능 투어 날짜
2022-06-01 - 2022-08-30
4 -7 사람
8 -11 사람