Events & Naadam
Full Day City Tour
Gandan Monastery – Chinggis Square - National History Museum - Zaisan Memorial – Buddha Park – Bogd Khan Palace museum
Day and Overnight tours
Zaisan Memorial, Buddha Park, Bogd Khan Palace museum, Mongolian Traditional Folk Concert, Mongolian Barbeque Dinner
- Zaisan Memorial
- Buddha Park
- Bogd Khan Palace museum
- Mongolian Traditional Folk Concert
- Mongolian Barbeque Dinner
Mongolia has very rich and unique culture and Mongolian folklore concert in Ulaanbaatar is certainly one of the MUST SEE attractions. Here you will see the Mongolian folk art such as small orchestra of Mongolian musical instruments, traditional long song, throat singing – KHOOMII, amazing art of contortion, Buddhist TSAM dance and much more.
This landmark, high above the city, offers a wonderful view of Ulaanbaatar and its surrounding landscape. Zaisan Memorial is dedicated to Soviet-Mongolian friendship, Soviet Red Army and WWII heroes.
Bogd Khan Palace museum
This was the royal residence and is one of the most favorite attractions for foreign tourists. It has a wonderful collection of Buddhist paintings and sculptures.
Park has been built in 2006, is located at the base of Zaisan Memorial. 16m tall Shakyamuri stands in center of the park.
Tour available dates:
Available throughout the year.
|3 star hotel||-||-||-||-||-|
|4-5 star hotel||-||-||-||-||-|
Discounts: 25% off for children under 2-4 years old
Optional performance – 15 USD per person
- Excursions as per itinerary
- Guide service
- Entrance fees
- All transfers
- Accommodation in a hotel or hostel in Ulaanbaatar
- Hotel extras, such as telephone calls, bar bills and laundry services
- Travel insurance, medical insurance
- Visa application fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as IDD call, internet, laundry, items of a personal nature
- Gratuity to local guides and drivers
- Airfare or train ticket
- Airport taxes, excess baggage charges (over 44pound / 20kilo)
- Changes of arrival/departure flights
- Additional services
- Any charges of major force beyond our control (e.g. imposition, quarantine restrictions, etc...)
This is a suggested packing list, which you should feel free to adjust to suit your needs. Please refer to our travel guide for more detailed information.
- Smart and casual clubbing clothes
- Rain coat or warm coat depending on the weather