Events & Naadam
Afternoon City Tour
Zaisan Memorial – Buddha Park – Bogd Khan Palace museum – National Dance and Song Ensemble
Day and Overnight tours
Zaisan Memorial Buddha Park – Bogd Khan Palace museum National Dance and Song Ensemble
- Zaisan Memorial
- Buddha Park
- Bogd Khan Palace museum
- Mongolian Cuisine
- Gandan Monastery
- Chinggis Square
The monastery is Mongolia’s main monastery and Buddhist center of Mongolia is located here, with 26m tall gold-plated statue of Avalokiteshvara in the main temple.
This is the heart of Ulaanbaatar, surrounded by Parliament house, The Stock Exchange and Chinggis Khaan statue.
National History Museum
The museum introduces Mongolia's history from ancient times up to the present time. The most popular exhibits are the hall with the artifacts from Great Mongol Empire era and traditional costumes of ethnic groups of Mongolia.
This landmark, high above the city, offers a wonderful view of Ulaanbaatar and its surrounding landscape. Zaisan Memorial is dedicated to Soviet-Mongolian friendship, Soviet Red Army and WWII heroes.
Bogd Khan Palace museum
This was the royal residence and is one of the most favorite attractions for foreign tourists. It has a wonderful collection of Buddhist paintings and sculptures.
Park has been built in 2006, is located at the base of Zaisan Memorial. 16m tall Shakyamuri stands in center of the park.
Typical Mongolian food is noodle soup, buuz (steamed dumplings) and khuushuur (fried dumplings). With an emphasis on meat dishes, the Mongolian diet is varied and very nutritious.
Tour available dates:
Available throughout the year.
|3 star hotel||-||-||-||-||-|
|4-5 star hotel||-||-||-||-||-|
Discounts: 25% off for children under 2-4 years old
- Excursions as per itinerary
- Guide service
- Entrance fees
- All transfers
- Accommodation in a hotel or hostel in Ulaanbaatar
- Hotel extras, such as telephone calls, bar bills and laundry services
- Travel insurance, medical insurance
- Visa application fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as IDD call, internet, laundry, items of a personal nature
- Gratuity to local guides and drivers
- Airfare or train ticket
- Airport taxes, excess baggage charges (over 44pound / 20kilo)
- Changes of arrival/departure flights
- Additional services
- Any charges of major force beyond our control (e.g. imposition, quarantine restrictions, etc...)
This is a suggested packing list, which you should feel free to adjust to suit your needs. Please refer to our travel guide for more detailed information.
- Smart and casual clubbing clothes
- Rain coat or warm coat depending on the weather