Events & Naadam
Air Freedom Sky Resort
Exotic skiing holiday in Mongolia. The ski resort was opened only a couple of years ago and has become a popular destination for Mongolians, expats and the guests.
Ulaanbaatar – Sky Resort - Ulaanbaatar
4 nights / 5 days
Sky resort, Nomadic Family home stay, Ulaanbaatar
Skiing, Nomadic family visit, Ulaanbaatar
During this winter tour you will not only get to see Ulaanbaatar city and its attractions, also you will be able to attend Sky Resort’s Sky Open annual tournament. You may be able to join the tournament, watch the tournament or ski. This is a recently built new resort and attracts bigger and bigger crowds each year.
- Day 1. (Thu)Arrival at Ulaanbaatar
- Day 2. (Fri) Home Stay in Nomadic Family’s Ger (L/D)
- Day 3. (Sat) Sky Resort 20km (L/D)
- Day 4. (Sun) Sky Resort (B/L/D)
- Day 5. (Mon) Ulaanbaatar/Departure
Day 1. (Thu) Arrival at Ulaanbaatar
Arrival in Ulaanbaatar and transfer to hotel.
Day 2. (Fri) Home Stay in Nomadic Family’s Ger
After breakfast start your trip with a stay in a Nomadic Family’s home. When you arrive in the countryside take part in the activities of the nomadic family’s daily life such as milking cows and herding cattle, fetching drinking water, collecting khurzun (dried and compressed dung used as fire fuel) etc. Have lunch and dinner with the host family and stay overnight in a ger. (L/D)
Day 3. (Sat) Sky Resort 20km
Drive to Sky Resort in the morning, the biggest ski resort in Mongolia. Enjoy skiing and snowboarding. You can compete in a tournament or enjoy watching the competition. Overnight stay in a hotel. (L/D)
Day 4. (Sun) Sky Resort
This is a free day for you to go skiing and snowboarding while enjoying the winter life of the Mongolian people. After dinner, head back to Ulaanbaatar for overnight stay in your hotel. (B/L/D)
Day 5. (Mon) Ulaanbaatar/Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the railway station or airport for international departure.
Tour available dates:
In February to March/ 2015
From 778 USD per person
Single occupancy: 60 USD per person
- Transfers on arrival and departure
- English speaking guide at all time.
- All meals are provided as stated in the itinerary.
- Ground transportation: in the country side by a chauffeured 4WD jeep, bus in the city area.
- Hotel in River Beach (Twin sharing basis)
- Ski equipments
- Accommodation in a hotel or hostel in Ulaanbaatar
- Hotel extras, such as telephone calls, bar bills and laundry services
- Travel insurance, medical insurance
- Visa application fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses such as IDD call, internet, laundry, items of a personal nature
- Gratuity to local guides and drivers
- Airfare or train ticket
- Airport taxes, excess baggage charges (over 44pound / 20kilo)
- Changes of arrival/departure flights
- Additional services
- Any charges of major force beyond our control (e.g. imposition, quarantine restrictions, etc...)
- Optional excursions unless stated in your itinerary, etc…
This is a suggested packing list, which you should feel free to adjust to suit your needs. Please refer to our travel guide for more detailed information.
- backpack or soft bag
- spare batteries/bulb
- personal medications
- winter coat
- winter boots
- fleece jacket or wool jumper
- cotton t-shirts
- long sleeve shirts
- winter long johns
- winter socks
- sun glasses
- resealing (Ziploc) plastic bags
- watch/ alarm clock
- money belt/ pouch
- insurance confirmation copy
- emergency contact number
- winter mittens
- winter woolly hat
3 essay writing someone you admire It is what we outcry lectio divina. Zemach has taught at various schools in Japan, University of Hawaii, and American Speech Centre in Rabat, Morocco.